Our program is very straightforward. For every referral that results in the purchase of a new license of BricsCAD (Classic, Pro, or Platinum) or related add-on products through aertworks.com you will get a 10% affiliate referral fee on the purchase amount. How’s that for a reward! Who should you refer? Architects, designers, and engineers that are looking for a more affordable, high performance 2D/3D CAD software solution, or are looking to start as independents.
How does the AERTWORKS® Affiliate Referral Program work?
If you sign up for the AERTWORKS® Affiliate Referral Program, you will get a unique referral link that you can share with friends and family.
When your referral clicks the link your affiliate ID (123 in the example above) it is stored in a cookie in the referral’s browser. If the referral makes a purchase on cadrebel.com with 100 days, you will be awarded the affiliate referral fee. It is that simple!
AERTWORKS® Affiliate Referral Program Application
Please provide us the following information.[affiliate_registration redirect=”https://www.aertworks.com/thank-you-for-signing-up/”]
Once your registration is approved, you will have your own AERTWORKS® Affiliate Desktop that gives you a quick view of your Referrals, Visits and Referral Purchases.
Questions & Answers
Is the referral tracked across all pages of the site?
Absolutely! Since the affiliate’s ID is stored in a cookie, the referral is tracked across all pages on the site.
How long does the tracking cookie stay in the referral’s browser?
By default, the cookie is set for 100 days, allowing sufficient time for the referral to try BricsCAD or other product free for 30 days + 15 days to decide to buy the software. However, a user can clear their browser cookies at any time, in which case the affiliate referral will no longer be tracked.
What if the tracking cookie didn’t work?
In the rare instance where the tracking cookie got deleted and didn’t record, you can still claim your referral by having your friend or family member confirm the referral to us by email. It’s that simple! We want you to continue to make referrals and be rewarded.
If a referral clicks on 2 different affiliate links from 2 different affiliates, which one is saved?
The first affiliate link that the referral clicks will store the affiliate’s ID in a cookie and it cannot be overridden from the second link unless the cookie expires, or the customer clears their browser cookies and then clicks on the second link.
Which products are included in the program, which not?
Eligible referrals are for new license purchases of BricsCAD Classic, Pro, or Platinum and related add-ons. Upgrades are excluded from this program.
What is a valid referral?
A valid referral is an individual or company that registers for the free 30-day BricsCAD trial through cadrebel.com (only!) and makes a purchase of a new license of BricsCAD Classic, Pro, or Platinum within 100 days of the initial referral through cadrebel.com. An individual or company that has previously registered for a trial or has purchased a license of BricsCAD through bricsys.com, bricsys.us, cadrebel.com, or any Bricsys distributor or Reseller site is not a valid referral. You may also not refer yourself, your employer, or your employer’s affiliate companies.
Additional Program Terms
- You will not use the program website or its contents for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited. You will not send referrals to people that you do not personally know, and you should honor all requests to stop referrals or communications about this Affiliate Referral Program. You should not engage in any misleading, deceptive, annoying, or harassing practices with respect to program or generated referrals.
- You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with this Affiliate Referral Program.
- This Program is void where prohibited by law.
- You may contact us using the methods described on the Contact Us page.
- These Terms are governed by and will be enforced under the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of California as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed in California.